MGH Offshore is using its experience in renewable energy, oil, and gas industries to support both clients and candidates in the global energy sector.
MGH Offshore Ltd is an engineering, service, and staffing provider within the energy industry.
We strive to provide a competitive, fully dependable service across all scopes of construction, commissioning, maintenance, and inspections. As we aim to support our clients’ needs entirely, we are able to add value and experience to their projects.
MGH have specialists in each field from HV/LV Systems, Scada, FAS/FEA, and HVAC. We have a vast amount of connection in the global energy industry, allowing us to be extremely proactive at pulling scopes together within short time frames.
MGH Offshore undertake small one day projects to large fully managed projects from design through to operation. We can also supply the right personnel to make your vision a reality. Being involved within floating offshore wind, we are also one of few UK companies to offer such expertise.
We currently have joint ventures in place with companies that complement MGH. For example, we have JV’s with companies that provide HV rules, scaffolding, and CTV. This allows us to offer a complete service, and as a result, saves the client a lot of time. We also offer a data management system, allowing the client to see in real time the progress of the works.
MGH aims to keep expanding within the global energy network and strive honest relationships with its clients. In turn, clients’ demands will be exceeded and MGH’s services will continue to be world-class.
MGH’s core values
- Honesty: The business has open and honest relationships with the industries it connects with;
- Team: The team rely on each other for support to create a positive, successful, and highly driven working environment;
- Integrity: We will always aim to do the right thing, take our responsibilities seriously, and be consistent and accountable in all we do;
- Excellence: We are committed to serving our clients with excellent service and doing business the right way; and
- Respect: The company is committed to having consideration and listening to different viewpoints, philosophies, beliefs, and personalities.