Power Nickel is a world-leading supplier of high-grade nickel for the battery supply chain and the next generation of electric technologies.
Power Nickel – known as Chilean Metals until July 2021 – is a Canadian junior exploration company focusing on high-potential copper, gold, and battery metal prospects in Canada and Chile.
On February 1, 2021, Power Nickel (PNPN.V) completed the acquisition of up to 80% of the NISK project from Critical Elements Lithium Corp. (CRE:TSXV)
The NISK property comprises a large land position (20 kilometres of strike length) with numerous high-grade intercepts. Power Nickel is focused on confirming and expanding its current high-grade nickel-copper PGE mineralisation historical resource by preparing a new mineral resource estimate in accordance with NI 43-101. This will enable the identification of additional high-grade mineralisation, and the development of a process to potentially produce nickel sulphates for batteries to be used in the electric vehicle industry.
Power Nickel announced on June 8, 2021 that an agreement had been made to complete the 100% acquisition of its Golden Ivan project in the heart of the Golden Triangle. The Golden Triangle has reported the following past and present mineral resources: 67 million ounces of gold, 569 million ounces of silver and 27 billion pounds of copper.
The property hosts two known mineral showings (gold ore and magee), and a portion of the past-producing Silverado mine, which was reportedly exploited between 1921 and1939. These mineral showings are described to be Polymetallic veins that contain quantities of silver, lead, zinc, plus/minus gold, and plus/minus copper.
Power Nickel owns 100% of five properties comprising over 50,000 acres strategically located in the prolific iron-oxide-copper-gold belt of northern Chile. It also owns 3% NSR royalty interest on any future production from the Copaquire copper-molybdenum deposit, recently sold to a subsidiary of Teck resources Inc. Under the terms of the sale agreement, Teck has the right to acquire one-third of the 3% NSR for $3m at any time. The Copaquire property borders Teck’s producing Quebrada Blanca copper mine in Chile’s first region.
Ten Reasons to Invest in Power Nickel
- Power Nickel’s drill results indicate major nickel sulphate discovery
- Additional results are pending
- An updated 43-101 mineral resource estimate will be published in early Q2
- Exploration modelling of NISK suggests it has enormous potential for expansion
- NISK boasts an abundance of battery metals, including nickel, copper, cobalt, and palladium
- Spin off offers excellent bonus potential
- Power Nickel’s leadership team is well connected
- The demand for nickel is growing by the day
- Power Nickel is trading at low valuation relative to its peers
- Super flow through financing (150% tax deduction) is available when is funding needed, which will minimise future dilution.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Mining high-grade nickel for the battery supply chain
- Producing nickel sulphates for electric vehicle batteries
- The exploration of copper, gold, and battery metal prospects.